Friday, February 18, 2011

Life lately...

Initially I'd decided to start a blog and document my life on a day to day basis.  The reality of the situation is that not only have I not blogged everyday, I haven't blogged the first thing in over a month!  I also haven't told anyone I've started blogging, so that may help explain the rationale behind my lack of motivation.  If no one knows that I blog, then no one will notice the lack of posts.  If no one notices the lack of posts, then I don't have to blog.  It's a slippery slipper slope.  


I am a full time nursing student in my very last semester of school.  Needless to say the past month has been crazy  insane.  In the near future I plan on turning this into a real blog.  One with pictures of food, Peter and I and our crazy puppy, Roxy.  


Keep on keeping on internet, I'll be back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment